Title: New Year's Kiss
Author: vickyblueeyez
Universe: Star Trek XI
Pairing: Spock/Mccoy spockmccoy
Trope: First Time, Academy, Holidays
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Rated for strong sexual content and swearing.
Words: 4,117
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, I do not make profit or own Star Trek and its characters.
Summary: McCoy was not too happy about being dragged to Starfleet's New Year's party. He wanted nothing to do with the dancing, the countdowns, the kisses or anything else. Little did he know, this was going to be a New Year's to remember.
Link to story - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7741412/1/
http://archiveofourown.org/works/321034
Title: Ethereal
Fandom: Star Trek XI
Pairing: Spock/McCoy
Words: 3861
Rated: NC-17 for strong sexual content
Warning: See rating
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, I do not profit nor own Star Trek or the characters.
A/N: I love wing fic. I love it so much that I want to apply it to all my favorite pairings and not just have to go to the Supernatural fandom to get it. Karl Urban looking sexy as Cupid from Xena: Warrior Princess also helped in inspiring this fic.
Summary: A routine mission to a planet full of winged humanoids returns with unexpected consequences for Doctor Leonard McCoy and for Spock.
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7929212/1/
http://archiveofourown.org/works/363297
Author: vickyblueeyez
Universe: Star Trek XI
Pairing: Spock/Mccoy spockmccoy
Trope: First Time, Academy, Holidays
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Rated for strong sexual content and swearing.
Words: 4,117
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, I do not make profit or own Star Trek and its characters.
Summary: McCoy was not too happy about being dragged to Starfleet's New Year's party. He wanted nothing to do with the dancing, the countdowns, the kisses or anything else. Little did he know, this was going to be a New Year's to remember.
Link to story - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7741412/1/
http://archiveofourown.org/works/321034
Title: Ethereal
Fandom: Star Trek XI
Pairing: Spock/McCoy
Words: 3861
Rated: NC-17 for strong sexual content
Warning: See rating
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, I do not profit nor own Star Trek or the characters.
A/N: I love wing fic. I love it so much that I want to apply it to all my favorite pairings and not just have to go to the Supernatural fandom to get it. Karl Urban looking sexy as Cupid from Xena: Warrior Princess also helped in inspiring this fic.
Summary: A routine mission to a planet full of winged humanoids returns with unexpected consequences for Doctor Leonard McCoy and for Spock.
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7929212/1/
http://archiveofourown.org/works/363297